2010 Survey

20:14 Cyndi 0 Comments

JANUARY 2010


Where did you go on new year’s? Beijing, China - stuck in a hotel room D:


Who kissed you on new year’s? NO ONE D:

Did you have a New Year’s Resolution this year? Yes, check it out in the Archives or click here


Does it snow where you live? No TT___TT but I saw snow in Beijing xD

Do you like hot chocolate? Not really, I prefer iced chooclate from like Gloria Jeans or Starbucks but not hot chocolate. I have no idea why though! :/

Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? Whaaaatt,,,,um, no.





FEBRUARY 2010


Who was your Valentine? No one, I didn't even make one up this year haha. I remember last year's one (2009) was Kim Bum and I wrote him a letter (but I didn't send it, even though I told everyone I did XD)

When you were little did you buy Valentine’s for the whole class? Pfft no, no one does

Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? Wahht???

What did you receive for valentine’s day? Nothing. I watched people give roses so sad~


What did you give for Valentine’s Day? Nothing.






MARCH 2010


Are you irish? No

Do you like corned beef and cabbage? No, corned beef exists?


What did you do for St Patrick’s Day? Mmm...go to school? Or maybe I was stuck at home?


Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? No, opposite - incredibly upset because I love Winter. Some people hate it because it's freezing cold and for some people it means snow and everything. Here in Summer, it's not even that cold. We can still survive Winter wearing our school dress.





APRIL 2010


Do you like the rain? I use to but then it made me smell like a dog/cat :S

Did you play an April fool’s joke on anyone this year? Yes ahahahahaha

Do you get tons of candy for Easter? Chocolate...when I was like in primary school. We don't even celebrate Easter in high school :/

Do you celebrate 4/20? No? Is that a special day?

Do you love the month of April? Not particularly





MAY 2010


What is your favorite flower? Cherry Blossoms

Finish the phrase “April showers…” with her hair tied up because she doesn't like it when her hair gets in her ace.

Do you celebrate May 16th: National Piercing Day? That existed?
Is May anything special to you? Nope





JUNE 2010


What year did/will you graduate from high school? 2012.


Did you do anything fun during this Month? Shopping...I rarely ever go shopping. Oh yeah, and I went swimming indoors which I haven't done in a while.

Have a favorite baseball team? No.





JULY 2010


What did you do on the 4th of July? Nothing...

Did you go to the fireworks? No...

Did you blast the A/C all day? WTF no, it's WINTER XD


AUGUST 2010


Did you have a sunburn? Nope

Did you go to the pool a lot? No....it was Autumn
Did you have a summer love? No....it was Autumn





SEPTEMBER 2010


Are you attending college/​school? Unfortunately.


Do you like fall better than summer? Yeah.


What happened this month? School. Birthdays. Doggie!





OCTOBER 2010



Whats your favorite candy? I like lots of candies, don't really have a favourite one :/


What was your favorite thing(s)about this month? Ugh...

What were you for Halloween? Girl at home sitting on the couch in front of laptop hiding away whenever someone knocked on the door.





NOVEMBER 2010


Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving? Out for dinner

What are you thankful for? Everyone, everything

Do you love stuffing? Nah.


Anything exciting happen this month? EXAMS Ugh





DECEMBER 2010


Do you celebrate Christmas? Course!

Have you ever been kissed under the mistle toe? No -.-

What did you want this year? Like iPad, iPhone, iPod ahahaha and a FIREBOLT!

What do you love most about December? Christmas, last month of the year

0 notes :