Day 11

15:04 Cyndi 0 Comments

Day 11. What’s in your makeup bag?

I don't wear makeup that often so really I don't have that much but this is what it contains:

  • Blush + Poweder Brush
  • Cyber Colors 04 Blush Wear
  • Sportsgirl Get the Tint - lip/cheek tint x2
  • MISSHA Perfect Cover B.B cream No.21
  • Maybelline XXL Volume + Length Waterproof Mascara
  • Sportsgirl To the Point Liquid Eyeliner
  • Mioggi Galaxy Silver Vivid Eye Shadow
  • CYBER COLORS Auto Eyebrow Pen - Gray Brown
  • Eyelash Curler
  • heroin make liquid rouge lipgloss
  • IPSA 103 liquid foundation
  • Mioggi Smoky Angle Vivid Eyeshadow
  • Fake Eyelashes
  • Mioggi Moonlight Purple Vivid Eyeshadow
  • Lucas Papaw Ointment
  • Auto Eyelining pencil by BYS
  • Clinique Long Last glosswear
  • heroine make long&curl mascara
  • chanel mini pallette - brown, black, white and pink eyeshadow
I don't even use a majority of it :/ The only time I actually use makeup is when I'm going to a party or when I feel pretty and want to makeup myself. Most of the time I'm just too lazy.

0 notes :