Letter 1 Your best friend

01:14 Cyndi 0 Comments

Dear Best Friend,

you're the bestest friend in the world and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have you as my best friend. Everyone likes you A LOT and you're funny, smart, creative and beautiful inside and and out. Best of all you actually listen to what I have to say and when I'm with you I don't have to be the listener or the advice giver ALL THE TIME... but I can actually talk to you about anything. You don't brush my feelings aside and when I when I do something really bad to you or someone else - you don't judge me and I'm really grateful for that. You take me seriously when I need to be taken seriously - even though I joke most of the time! :O You're there for me and for other people and I hope I can be there for you too when you need me. I will always be there to listen! Thank you for being such a good best friend this year. I really appreciate it.

I will try my best to be a better friend next year!

Lots of love xoxo

Sincerely,
Cyndi.

0 notes :