Year 10, so far

23:28 Cyndi 0 Comments

I had a topic I really wanted to talk about but I forgot it D:
Oh wells, you can read about how my day went :/

Today is my birthday. 15, and my parents treated me badly today.
My mum - told me that I should walk to Ashdale Primary every day afterschool because of stupid road block in Skeit Road.
My dad - keeps telling me to get off the computer even though it was only 9 at that time and I don't go to sleep until 11.

Today was interesting. Everyone treated me really GREATLY :D Especially Sarah aahahah....ummm if we had Economics today it'd be even better.

So, Psychology - my lever arch file broke first thing :/ WOW all my hard work all down the drain (my decorations)

Computer Science - two periods of FREE time LOL that's right, the video wouldn't work so we couldn't do any work!

Art - Eugh, well I can't do Abstract Art because I can't think out of the box and I don't know how to do it!!!!! I had to stay in Art class listening to Mr. Mah explaining to me how to do it...... : <

Lunch - SURPRISE! Rebecca made chocolate cake and Sarah likes the balls. XD Topping had like the hard metallic balls which are really hard and like small miniature flower thingies. Very nicely done. There were extras and we decided to give it to James, Emily's brother. But it was awkward and he rejected the cake. Then we went to Science area and saw Ow Lai and his gang + the new guy coincidentally also named James. Then Faith and Emily who were with me at that time left me.... T___T So it was awkward and some of them took the cakeeee. But we still had extras so me, Faith and Rebecca went to ask them again after a couple minutes later.

Faith was completely useless. :| Nobody wanted the cake and then Rebecca told me to ask the new guy what language he spoke. This is how it went:

Me: Hi. Where are you from?
J: Macau
Me: Oooh, what language do you speak?
J: Chinese
Me: Huh?
OL: Mandarin and Cantonese
Bec: *Looks at me and says 'oooh he knows cantonese'* (but in eye language)
Me: Oooh ok.
-Then we leave cause it's awkward-

Art class again - EVERYONE'S AHEAD OF ME!!!! I can't think out of the box!!! I ccan't do abstract art!!!

Maths class - We have been seated in alphabetical order :/  I happen to sit next to a gggguy! T_____T

But again,, I feel smart in this class - I finished all my homework and did extra but the teacher told me that I should just doo the required questions. I finished my mental maths questions in 10 seconds. I completed the homework we had all in class time so I had no homeworrkkkk :D

 AFTERSCHOOL - WHY DID THEY HAVE TO BUILD A HIGHWAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Becuase of them, I have to wake to Ashdale Primary to wait to get picked up because they take so long to come because of heavy traffic GRRRRR...........

I feel so sorry for the trees especially!

In Psychology we learnt about the tribe - the Necirema and their sacred animal - the rac

'The rac is a sacred animal. It is expensive and doesnt live for very long. The Necirema builds straight paths for the rac since it is sacred. The paths are expensive and needs the necirema to pay annual taxes and some paths need other Necirema's to move  houses.. which means the path needs to destroy land. The rac is actually quite useless compared to the cow and the rac kills thousands of Necirema's a year.'

Scroll down
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Replace NECIREMA for American and RAC for Car and reread it :)

0 notes :