Birthdays in Sims 3 =__=

19:13 Cyndi 0 Comments

Since I didnt do the 40 hour famine, I spent my weekend playing sims 3 and I swear I celebrated like a million birthdays -_- 

Greyson February
Celebrating the only daughter's birthday in the February family, Lenka
Caleb February retired!
Celebrating ?? Birthday
Lenka's birthday
Lenka is a teenager now!
Death of Caleb

Only a few photos but there are more.

It originally started with Caleb, Ninako, Greyson, Chance, Jay.

Birthday's celebrated
Caleb -> Adult -> Senior -> Death
Ninako -> Adult -> Senior
Greyson -> Young Adult -> Wedding party -> Adult
Chance -> Young Adult
Jay -> Toddler -> Child -> Teenager -> Young Adult
Lenka -> Baby -> Toddler -> Child -> Teenager

Addition:
Ruth -> Greyson and Ruth get married 


So many birthdays @_@

0 notes :