Day One

20:10 Cyndi 0 Comments

You know I always just blog without motivation and just blog whenever I feel like expressing myself well now I'm going to do because of something!

Day One: Ten things you want to say to
ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot
(in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.




Day One: Ten things you want to say to
ten different people right now.


1 - You are like the greatest person I've ever met and I'm glad that I got to learn a lot more about you these past few years! You've influenced me a lot even though I don't always agree with your beliefs, values and interests but that's okay because it'd be really boring if we were both the same.

2 - I'm glad we've become really close and that you've told me lots of things which you can talk to me about.

3 - I've never had a little sister before and I'm really glad you're my friend and that I've experienced something I wouldn't have at home. I sort of understand that feeling when I always copy my sister's style and everything. It gets really annoying sometimes but I understand now :)

4 - Sometimes I get jealous of you so much I can't even sense it, you have like the perfect life! And when we hang out sometimes I always seem to think to myself 'Oh my gosh, she's so cute' And then I chuckle at myself and wish I was in your shoes.

5 - You have really strong opinions and when your life is going down, you get really annoying because you always whine about it but I'm thankful that I can talk to you about my life as well.

6 - I think you have mental problems/issues/disorders and like really bad mood wings and you're such a girl. But you're really funny and brought in a new perspective of life for me.

7 - I hate you, you have no sense of humour. I don't get why I hate you so much when I know you've done heaps of nice things for me but it's really weird. I just get annoyed when I'm around you.

8 - I might have seemed like I really hated you for the past few weeks but I really don't.

9 - I was reading a book and I had a dream after reading it and it reminded me of all the good times I've had with you and I really really really miss you even though you might not feel the same way.

10. Hi, I think you're really pretty!

0 notes :