The Liebster Award ?!
I was tagged by the lovely Jo Tokyo !
The Liebster award is a blog award given to new, up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The rules for accepting the award are:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that the nominating blogger asked you
- Ask 11 questions to the bloggers that you nominate
- Nominate 11 new bloggers (they must have less than 200 followers) and link their blogs in your post
- Make sure you tell the bloggers that they've won!
11 Random Facts
- I am a Hong-er (Hong Kong-er) but grew up in Australia!
- I am going into university~~
- I have a mum, dad, a sister, a dog, a half sister and a half brother.
- My favourite colour is pink but it's a rosey pink not a purply-pink
- I am extremely shy
- I LOVE GINGER BEER
- cyndork is a mesh between my first and last name
- I want to go to South Korea and Canada so badly
- My dream job would be to work for a women/girl's magazine
- I am sort of a feminist ?
- I think people are becoming way too narcisstic and competitive these days (I blame Facebook!)
What is your favourite Song/Band?
My favourite band/song always changes but currently I am loving Sir/Sr. Sly ! They are an amazing band and I love their EP. My favourite song as of right now is Ghost - Sir Sly.
Have you ever been abroad?
Yes, I've only ever been to Hong Kong, Beijing and some other cities in China. Beijing was really interesting and we were really lucky to have snow on the last day we were there! It was extremely cold though but I loved visiting the palaces and the GREAT WALL OF CHINA!! (And of course, the 2008 Olympics' Bird's Nest)
However, I really want to visit more places because I want to go through culture shock!
Who is your favourite actor/actress (if you have one?)?
I have so many that I really like but I don't have a specific favourite! I'll just list some of my top favourites!
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Emma Stone
- Anne Hathaway
- Keira Knightley
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Johnny Depp
- Paul Dano
- JOO WON
Yes! I used to want to be an astronaut after we studied about Astronomy in science class and learned about Plato and Aristotle (cause apparently everything relates to them).
What's your favourite kind of drink?
My favourites tend to always change. I used to LOVE coffee, then mocha, then English Tea! I currently love drinking Soy Milk but it always changes. I love anything with caramel in it!
edit:// I LOOOOOOVEEE GINGER BEER
edit:// I LOOOOOOVEEE GINGER BEER
I HATE chai latte! That is foul and I don't get the hype. I will punch you if you give me a chai latte - I am literally throwing up just thinking of it.
What do you like to do in your spare time (maybe when you should be doing something else)?
I like to read -- especially Haruki Murakami novels even though they always leave me feeling completely disappointed because there's never really an actual plot-line! However I always end up reading Murakami books anyways because they're so philosophical and interesting without bordering into the supernatural/fantasy genre which I generally don't really like reading.
I also like to play games of course!~ Team Fortress 2 (although I have to admit - I'm an absolute noob.) I also LOVE to play Sims 3 and Professor Layton and Pokemon on my NDS. I also play otome games on my DS and phone. Other times I just read manga or watch anime!
Whats your favourite TV show?
I don't have a favourite TV show unless you count Bob's Burgers as one. I watched four whole seasons of BOTH Ghost Whisperers and Supernatural if that counts but I wouldn't say they were my favourite TV shows. I just like them. I kinda liked the Vampire Diaries but I've only watched one season. I wish I could belong to a TV show fandom D: but sadly I really can't commit to a TV show!
What kinds of fashion styles do you like?
I love looking at Harajuku and Avant-garde fashion styles but I know I would never be able to pull it off. I don't really like the fashion styles they have here because it's so restricted and people always end up wearing similar clothes. My own personal fashion style is completely different to the fashion style I actually like. That's because I'm POOR and I won't be able to pull it off or my parents will completely disown me if I start wearing the clothes Juria Nakagawa wears since my parents are 'modest' dressers and prefer the 'classic' look.
Below are some of the fashion styles I really like!
Do you ever want kids (one day)? If so how many?
Not really interested in kids right now. I'm more into adoption but if I do end up *magically* having kids - I would like three because I have this theory about the third child..
Whats your favourite kind of cake?
This is going to be totally cliched - but I really like green tea cake and SHOCKINGLY durian cake! I also love strawberry cakes.
Where to get your inspiration from?
Mostly from Tumblr, films, YouTube videos, Deviantart and random websites I find online.
I TAG YOU!
Only found 5 people! (Which is a good thing I suppose!)
TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
1. Your favourite film of all time?
2. What is on your wishlist right now?
3. Your favourite game?
4. Favourite novel?
5. Where are the places you want to travel to?
6. A particular thing or person you're obsessed with right now?
7. Would you call yourself a passive or an aggressive person?
8. Favourite quote?
9. Your favourite cartoon show?
10. Funniest memory you have?
11. Your favourite song as of right now?