Rebound Friends

22:50 Cyndi 0 Comments

Friends eventually ALL come and go...but some bounce back into your life.

If there's one thing I've learnt from my sister - it's that no matter how long you've known a person they will always change, they'll leave, be distant, you'll lose contact but sometimes you'll meet that person again and become friends and pick up right where you left off.

I've encountered this myself - plenty of times in fact! - Destiny and fate play such a big part in friendship. It's all about the right place at the right time.

I've known this lady since I was six years old and although we've gone our separate ways plenty of times ~ during primary school, middle school and high school - We always end up becoming close friends in the end!

She's started being in a relationship again and I just treasure every single moment she's been telling me about it. I miss the times when friends would just tell me about their love lives without annoying me. When it was genuine, lovely, and made me feel excitable. Whereas when other people would tell me about their relationships which made me feel uncomfortable as I knew that it was unethical and wrong to do.

She still continues to contact me and hangs out with me even though she could be busy with all her friends and her boyfriend. She could be busy with work or university. Her parents might not allow her to hang out with us. I just don't get why other friends of mine couldn't do it. It's like they didn't even put any effort at all.

0 notes :