Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.

17:09 Cyndi 0 Comments

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
1) Eat so much
2) Hurt people's feelings
3) Create drama in primary school
4) Not wash my face
5) Not be so ugly
6)

16:50 - I seriously can't think of anything I wouldn't have done, it's more things that I should have done instead because I'm not a daredevil and I don't take risks. I know the things that I did do lead me to where I am right now and without going through those challenges, I wouldn't have learnt from them and correct myself.

16"53 - Ok ok I've thought of one

Totally redoing this as to Day Five: Six Things you wish you did


1) Save Wing Wing
2) Wash my face in Primary School
3) Made more friends
4) Focus on studying and school
5) Clean and redecorate my room
6) Take up a sport

0 notes :