Day Eight

18:22 Cyndi 0 Comments

Day Eight: Three turn ons.


1. A laugh that makes me laugh and a smile that makes me smile
2. Amazing, inspiring personality
3. They listen to what I have to say
 
 
3 days until the holidays :)
 


Hmm...you know when you say or do something, and right after you did it - you immediately regret it? I said something I regret saying right after, like I guess it was quite mean but when I thought about it in my head, it was funny except nobody laughed. Then I regretted it because my friend next to me said 'oh that was really mean. that was really mean, you shouldn't have said that....wow that was really mean.' Then I immediately regretted and I really feel like saying sorry and I reckon I should do that right now...But do you think I should say it over the internet? Or should I say it face to face?

0 notes :