What I have to say about Julia Gillard as Prime Minister ...

22:25 Cyndi 0 Comments

Timothy 2:11-15
A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.
For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

Hmmm,, I think Barack Obama should really keep a close eye on Hilary Clinton.

I really don't think Julia Gillard can be titled 'Prime Minister' until she actually wins the election and is voted by Australia to be titled. I mean, I don't really care about politics and everything and like I just like how they give like free laptops and money and how they keep Australia under control but I really do feel for Kevin Rudd!!! He seemed like a nice guy and liked Asians and apologized to the Lost Generation :) But but but to be backstabbed by your own party is really just sad! Oh my gosh, he was like nearly in tears.

Sims 2 makes politics seem really easy when all people want is the authority and I can't believe I didn't realise this before but you can actually sort of tell by the way they compete to have the highest votes and everything.

0 notes :