California Cupcakes

18:44 Cyndi 1 Comments



When I first watched the video I was full on paying attention to the food! Dude!!! Look at the cupcakes! Okay, so I know this may sound weird since it is on Katy Perry's bra and everything but that is a cupcake and I love cupcakes. I even have an email address called 'cuppiecakes' how can I not be devoted to cupcakes?

I would so like to film that music video!! And I do, I do, I do love her dress ~ it just instantaneously reminds me of candies, lollies and cupcakes! (because of the colours) It's like entering Willy Wonka's factory all over again!!! Though, I don't like how she put the cupcakes and her outfit on the sand >< So weird...and totally puts me off from eating that cupcake :/

Spesh the ending of the MV, I was full on like -__- 'wtf?' reminds me of the whole 'Hating Alison Ashley' from year 7 starring Delta Goodrem and how she had plastic bottles...... WTH moment!

Hope to see the full mv coming out soon~ but the bra + cupcakes bit = D:
But the rest is good :) FOOD FOOD FOOD! CUPCAKES CUPCAKES CUPCAKES!

1 comment :