Thank you God!!

20:01 Cyndi 4 Comments

I just realized that a lot of my prayers were answered :)

There is...a
japanese class at our school finally! So no more 'bonjour and s'il vous plait' it shall now be replaced with 'konban wa? and genki desu ka?' hehe!

Also, I prayed that God will help me with school and he did. I feel stressless and I'm actually doing homework right now. Preparing for exams in 2 weeks! Eek!!

Today, we're suppose to be doing a maths test but we didn't! Oh my gosh, I am so happy about that right now. I did try to revise but then I realized I have psychology to do which is pretty easy so I'll just do the easy stuff right now. I've already revised about nearly half of it so all is good.

I really need that site on how I should properly study for an exam but my laptop broke!!! Arghh,, I wonder if I can find it again...

4 comments :

  1. :) God is iiiiinnnnnncrredddiibble :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! The only classes my high school had were the typical ESL, Spanish, and French. If you wanted German or Mandarin Chinese, you had to do it online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH japaneeeeese :D
    really?
    and what psychology?
    i have an excuse - wasnt there yesterday.
    i was staring at hot Scotch boys :D
    x cu later todayy(L)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were? o.O The "hot" Scotch boys were staring at me because I had a wicked, awesome delicious chocolate cake and they had to have bran muffins. Suckers :P

    ReplyDelete