20:03 Cyndi 0 Comments

Music Shuffle Survey
Created by xomfgitsalexis and taken 21138 times on Bzoink
- TO TAKE THIS SURVEY, SIMPLY PUT YOUR MUSIC PLAYER ON SHUFFLE -
- AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITH THE TITLE OF THE SONG THAT COMES ON -
[it's better if you don't cheat and don't skip any songs.]
What is your name? Or what should your name be?:Thank You
How is your life going?:Twinkle Star!
What is your nickname?:Oh! My Goddess
What is your theme song?:Pearl
What is your best friend's theme song?:Heartbeat
How is your life going to turn out?:Heavenly Days
Will you get married?:Tango The Night
Will you have kids?:Hummingbird Heartbeat
What will your job be?:Winter Sleep
Did you/will you finish school?:Lucifer
Who is your best friend?:Too Late
Who is or will be your significant other?:Mamma Mia
Who do you like?:Run Devil Run
How will you die?:Still
How do you feel right now?:INSPIRE
What is your favorite song?:Love The Way You Lie
How could you describe your parents?:Don't look back
Your best friend[s]?:CAROLS
Your teachers?:Step Up
Your significant other [or crush...]?:Magic
Yourself?:I'm Going Crazy
What is your best feature?:It's Not Too Late
What will you be / should you be, profession-wise?:Sayonara Memories
How could you describe this survey?:Intro
What makes you angry?:Purple Line
What makes you sad?:Lolitawork Libretto ~
What makes you happy?:Irreversible
What makes you dance?:Kataomoi
What is your favorite color?:Namidairo
How would you describe yourself?:Country Road
Who is your worst enemy?:NEXT LEVEL
Who do you hate?:Clap
Who do you love?:Back and Forth
Who do you lust after?:Jump!
Finish the Sentece
I wish:Wedding Dress
I want to:Booty Call
I want to kill:Breathe
I want to eat:Huh
My head:Sunrise ~ Love is ALL~
I am:Bad Girl Good Girl
My best feature is:Better Together
My eyes are:Startin'
My hair is:Ice
My face is:Country Road
You should:Esperando
Random
Words of advice:I'll Be Back
How do others see me?:Microphone
How do I see myself?:Game
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

0 notes :