Day 6 + Sorry for not blogging much

19:22 Cyndi 0 Comments

Day 6. A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.





I haven't been blogging as much lately, that has lead to my stats going lower...and lower.. and lower and yesterday nobody viewed my blog AT ALL. :O Shocking.

I'm sorry, but I'm not really interesting and I don't lead a very interesting life. I have exams soon and I have a psychology assignment to start and finish by next week and a presentation by next week. PLUS, exams in 4 weeks!!!!!! It's quite stressful and I'm REALLY lazy. I don't even study or anything but I when I do I usually study for only an hour and the night before but I'm lucky I can remember stuff easily if I understand it properly/well. :)

Today was the year 12's muck up assembly and it was hilarious xD but then at the end when they kept on saying 'It's the last song before we end the assembly' everybody started to get teary especially when they sang the song they wrote.

Teachers dancing with Year 12's

Last Song

0 notes :