GOALSI've been super unmotivated these past couple of months! I feel like I need to reset and energise myself and I surprised myself by waking up at 6:20 am this morning! I slept at 9pm thanks to pulling an all nighter the night/day before and so I was super tired and sleepy although I needed to study for a mid semester test. However that's all done and dusted!
I had coffee and a blueberry muffin as soon as I arrived at uni and then started revising for the test. I felt like everything was working out so nicely. I feel motivated to get my life back together and on track again! However, it's already 1am now I should definitely start by going to sleep.
But before that! Here are some notes for myself for the months ahead:
- At the very least, hand in and finish your assignments on time but try to put in your best effort in each and every assignment and learn something from them.
- Plan for your upcoming exam weeks already. That mid semester test was just a peek of what's coming up ahead. You only have 2 months left!
- Work harder and play harder! Don't take so many shifts off. You never end up doing anything productive the whole day anyways. You have the whole of Sunday off anyways.
- Choc Block is closing soon. Time to start looking for another job before it's too late!
- Socialise effectively and make friends. It doesn't matter if you don't click with them or whether they'll become good friends. Treat them as making connections for in the future.
- Honestly, your skin should be perfect by now. You've had 20 years to perfect it.
- Start eating healthily. No more junk food like pizza, McDonalds/Hungry Jacks and greasy food.
- Spend less time stalking people on Facebook and more time developing your vocabulary by reading novels. (FINISH 1Q84 ALREADY! SO YOU CAN READ COLORLESS TSUKURU TASAKI)
- You are so not ready for a relationship. You're immature and inappropriate and so shallow. You won't have anything to talk about together! Also, you have absolutely no time for a relationship at this point in your life.
- Travel, travel, travel!!!!