Camera Whoring

16:47 Cyndi 0 Comments


So yesterday night I went camera whoring...
you're probably wondering why the picture is so disgusting but have mercy on me!
I can't be bothered drawing into detail like some people >.>
So...went camera whoring and guess what?
I took 78 photos and only 1 of them is good.
This is completely not shocking to me because I've never been much of a photogenic person.
I've always looked ugly in photos. ORZ.
The weird thing is the only good picture only has half of my face and a teddy bear.
^3^

Translation: Not good...
Another bad picture...it only took a minute to draw these two pictures.
Then another minute to scan it...
Aish, why am I always changing the subject?!
So yeah, this is the life of me and my photogenic days.
....Okay whatever that didn't make sense xD

0 notes :