LUSH Wishlist

23:53 Cyndi 0 Comments

I think I am starting to become quite obsessed with LUSH products ever since it opened up a new store in Karrinyup. As I actually have exams coming up, I haven't actually had to chance to go shopping until today. However, I only took a quick peek as it was closing and I needed to go back home to continue with the dreadful studying, ugh. Anyhoo, I have put together a (long) list of products which I think would make me rather splendid and lush. (pun intended)

Shower Products



Soothing shower soap to calm red, dry skin. Dreamwash is a perfect smoothie for troubled skin. It’s incredibly mild and actively soothing - wonderful for skin with a habit of going flaky and red when you touch it with anything other than plain water. We mix chamomile with calamine, calming aloe vera, soothing rose, tea tree and lavender essential oils. It’s the dreamiest wash available for sensitive skin.

Dreamwash (Smoothies)

What caught my attention was 'red, dry skin' as I tend to usually have really dry skin while my face is like the oiliest ever. It's as if all the oil from my body goes to my face. I also have really sensitive skin from my neck down. It's actually quite weird but I really want this because it's pink as well! XD
Our Sugar Scrub is hard, but a bit of a sweetie. Its no nonsense stance stimulates activity and tackles cellulite with fennel and ginger. Skin calming lavender has a balancing effect. Get yourself wet in the shower or bath, but don’t let the bar get under the running water or it’ll be lost before it can prove itself. Scrub, scrub, scrub and rinse away. It doesn’t waste any time getting down to business.

Sugar Scrub (Scrubs)

Why I really want this: tackles cellulite. Oh my goodness, I have mass amounts of cellulite still lingering around due to my growth spurts during year 9/10. I know its my growth spurts because I have cellulite near my leg area and it is horrible, I dread wearing shorts during summer because it is so visible! That is why I need this! 



The Godmother (Soaps)

For really soft hands that smell like our best selling Snow Fairy shower gel. Despite our Ballistics, skincare, haircare and other wonderful products, people see Lush as the soap shop. This is fair, because we do make exceedingly good soaps.

 I've heard really great reviews on this and I smelt it today and it was absolutely amazing! I also need some new soaps to try because the ones mum gets from home just make my skin dry and they don't smell that good to be honest.

Rock Star (Soaps)

The creamy vanilla sweetie. Here’s a soap for all of us who know we ought to be attracted to sophisticated beiges and navy blues, but can’t help grabbing everything pink! The Rock Star soap smells just like Creamy Candy Bath, so all you budding starlets can shower and bathe with our sweet vanilla perfume.
I actually want to try all of the Lush soaps but I'll only just pick these two because I've heard good things about them from reviews and that they're favourites but I honestly want every single soap of theirs! 

Face Products

Fresh Farmacy (Cleansers)

Cleansing chamomile and calamine bar for troublesome skin. Fresh Farmacy is the soothing, cleansing bar to reach for whenever you see a spot rearing its ugly head. It makes a tiny bit of froth to clean your face gently, and because it’s made with masses of calamine and chamomile, it’s one of the most calming cleansers known to humankind. We add rose, tea tree and lavender essential oils for their powerful, skin-calming properties. It doesn't only deal with spots; it soothes and eases other skin troubles, too.

  Apparently this is for troubled skin (which I indeed have) so this would be perfect for me as I have suffered from troubled skin for half of my life - which wasn't very pleasant.

Ocean Salt (Cleansers)

Cleansing lime, coconut and sea salt scrub. Ocean Salt is like taking your face on a trip to the seaside for an invigorating splash in the water, then cleansing and refreshing it with lemon, grapefruit and lime juices. Fresh avocado moisturises and softens the skin, while violet leaf absolute calms and nurtures. Use it on oily skin every day and use it to refresh dry skin once a week.
  I have read so many reviews on this and watched lush hauls and they all comment on how they adore this product and whatnot so I really want to try it out now. I also need an exfoliator since my other one finished - which was ages ago! Also - for oily skin which I do have.

BB Seaweed (Fresh Face Masks)

Relaxing and reviving, mineral-rich mask to cleanse, soften and beautify all skins. This blend, inspired by the sea, contains fresh and nutritious seaweed and seaweed absolute. Cleansing kaolin, antiseptic honey, calming aloe vera and rose absolute make this a great mask for everyone. Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave for five to ten minutes, and then rinse with warm water. Keep chilled.
There's something about seaweed which draws me to it, I don't know what (and roses too!) but I need to try this.

Cupcake (Fresh Face Masks)

Chocolate heaven for oily and teenage skin. Its action removes excess oil and calms breakouts. Rhassoul mud cleans and soothes, linseed, cocoa butter and cocoa powder soften the skin. Balancing peppermint, spearmint and sandalwood oils complete this effective and delicious experience. Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave for five to ten minutes, and then rinse away with warm water. Keep chilled.
Oily and teenage skin. Check! Calms breakouts - need!

Hair Products

Curly Wurly (Liquid Shampoo)

Absolutely gorgeous, preservative-free coconut and vanilla shampoo to calm curls and tame tangles. Curly Wurly makes thick, unruly curls behave. It’s bursting with nutritious coconut and heaps of natural butters to help nurture dry hair and eliminate frizz.
If you didn't already know, I have extremely curly hair and brushing it is such a pain sometimes that I don't even bother. Which ends up tangling it even more! So I honestly think this shampoo is a must.

R & B Hair Moisturiser (Hair Treatments)

Tame your mane with some smooth R&B stylings. The tropical butters and candelilla wax will help to moisturise and control frizzy, flyaway hair, but R & B works to soothe dry scalps, too, with calming oat milk. And once you smell the orange blossom absolute, your hair will well and truly get its groove back.
Need a deep conditioner!

Retread (Conditioners)

Triple strength conditioner for extra softness. As with so many Lush products, Retread appears, on first contact, to resemble a cholesterol-laden pudding. It is scented with violets and oranges with a hint of sensual musk. You can use a spoon, if you like, but we prefer to dip our hands in and plaster the super-smoothing cream all over our hair for the seaweed, yoghurt, cantaloupe melon and jojoba oil to give seriously sad hair its shine back. Do not use it if your hair is lifeless and limp, Retread would squash it flat. Use it when your hair is feeling rough, harsh and wrecked. Retread will restore its sanity.

Bath Products

Sex Bomb (Ballistics)

Jasmine- clary sage and ylang ylang to make you feel like a love goddess. The power of these aphrodisiac oils lies in their ability to relax you at the same time as warming your heart and other body parts. The ancient perfumers of the Mediterranean knew a thing or two about lurve and we're using the methods they used thousands of years ago for the same results. Whether you want to be calm for a big night out or a quiet night in- prepare to detonate a Sex Bomb.

 Space Girl (Ballistics)

Here comes a ballistic of astronomical proportions. We were inspired by The Imagined Village's intriguing interpretation of Space Girl from their second album, Empire & Love. It's shaped like Saturn with added space dust for our alien friends, and the refreshing scent of blackcurrant sweeties will make you hungry for your own space adventures. Space Girl is stellar, just remember your blaster and your freezer gun.


I don't actually use my bath at all but these two bath bombs actually make me want to use my bath now!

0 notes :