Valedictory Dinner & Last week of Year 12

19:30 Cyndi 0 Comments



I can't believe I'm graduating soon and taking all these exams soon which I have been preparing for since years! I don't know what to do, what I'm going to do and what I'm supposed to. I'm scared, excited, worried, stressed and a mixture of feelings about the future but I put my faith in God. I honestly put my faith in God about my future because I was just reading Joshua Harris' Boy Meets Girl and he tells us to let God take care of your future because his plans for your future are a million times better than the future we have planned for ourselves. I know I should plan it all our but for some reason, I have been contemplating picking Advertising, Marketing and Communication/Media Studies for my majors. Which I can't - because you can't do three majors and double degrees sounds way too much work. Though, hopefully I'll be able to get into the university (Curtin/UWA) I want so I will have the choice to choose.

The last week of year twelve went by so quickly; I still can't believe it's over. It hasn't properly settled in yet and there's so many things I want to say but I haven't or I still feel like we're still going back to school and spending our days in class learning but truth is - we're not and that still hasn't hit me yet. I don't think it will ever hit me until like next year. I predict I'll cry over how different everything is and wish that things were back to normal again. We cried when the last school bell rang and all of the year twelve girls cried and hugged each other all the while Birdy's Skinny Love was playing in the background which just made me cry even harder. :')

Here are lots of photos because they look preeeetttyy!











0 notes :