School and Sleepovers

22:38 Cyndi 0 Comments

So, now it's currently term 2 holidays and that means we would have already received our semester 1 reports already! I thought I would have done so much better, I was so disappointed in myself. I guess I'm just so used to getting A's or B's for my report and only like 1 C...

But this year, I received only 2 A's!!!! My parents were extremely disappointed in me and I was so embarrassed with myself. I knew that I wasn't working to the best of my ability, since I was procrastinating so much and compared my my friends in my classes - I wasn't working properly and putting the best effort I could of. I'm going to try to at least push my C's to a B, and my B's to an A and try to improve my A's even more. I need all of these scores to add up together so I can go to university.



I've always dreamed of going into university (Sims 2 had a big influence XD ), but many people say that university is very fun and everything. And since, I've been at the same school since I was 5 years old, I've never really made new friends (well I have, but not at a new school), and been the new girl? at a new school. It's just going to be super fun, and I don't want to miss out on all the fun just because I couldn't graduate and go to university just because I wasn't working well enough in school.

UWA

Also, even though when my parents ask me what I want to be when I grow up - I have no idea. I know that I want to study social psychology in university, but honestly, I have no idea what to be when I grow up. I'm thinking of business, with like a full on desk and writing reports and everything but that seems like a really boring job and I'm more of an art person...but at the same time psychology is just so interesting and intriguing... I just hope, somehow, God can guide me to the right directions and lead me to whatever path he has planned out for me. I'm sure he has a future for me and somehow in my future, he would want me to help spread the word about Him but at the same time, survive through this sinful world. (Sorry if I seem like a pessimist)

Anyways, end of rant.
Yesterday, I went over to SGF's house for a sleepover and we made pizza,made a funny makeup tutorial video, made chai tea and MILO!, ate Vegemite/cheesymite sandwiches, watched Moulin Rouge,watched Spankwire reactions, went on omegle for video (scarred for life ><), watched youtube videos, went facebook stalking and stalking in general XD , stayed up until 3 in the morning, woke up at 12pm, watched Ellen Degeneres, watched High School musical 3, had curry pies, went on omegle (no video!), watched youtube videos. Overall, it was a pretty exciting and fun and scary experience! I love sleepovers, don't you?

0 notes :