Hale, TGG, TFiOS & Regina Spek

22:41 Cyndi 0 Comments

At 6 in the morning, I woke up, got dressed, ate and packed my bags to get ready for my Philosophy & Ethics excursion to the prestigious Hale School. We listened to two seminars by Juli Arliss who covered topics about religion, Plato, Aristotle and other stuff which I found pretty boring.  We roamed around Hale School during lunch time, mind you, but Hale School is AMAZING. Why in the world didn't I get enrolled here? The buildings, the uniforms, the whole system, the cafeteria, the lockers - even the GRASS is all so perfect and ugh, why?


I saw my church friend, Francis, as he goes to Hale - he spotted me first even though I was the one looking for him. It was really weird because as our chaperones guided us to the cafeteria or when we were roaming around during lunch time; everyone would look at us! Aha-ha-ha! But anyways, overall the day was so much fun and I enjoyed it a lot but I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much if it wasn't at Hale! :)


After school, me and my sister went to Whitfords and she bought The Great Gatsby and The Fault in Our Stars and also Regina Spektor's 'What we Saw from the Cheap Streets' 2012 album!!!!! I can't wait to read them. I've already read part of TFiOS in PDF but reading it on your laptop is never the same as holding it in your own hands and lying across the bed whilst reading it! 



0 notes :