Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Archive
Popular Posts
-
This TED Talk really spoke to me when the speaker, Shawn Achor, mentioned the ripples of positivity. I find this so relevant to my li...
-
town of cats from tokkio on 8tracks Radio . I recently finished 1Q84 the other day. I started it last year and a year later I fina...
-
I tranced upon an article on Vogue about the fashion term 'normcore' today. To put it simply, normcore means: a collective, neutra...
-
Summarising an entire year into one blog post is pretty hard especially considering the fact that my memory and concentration has been faili...
-
Is blogging the traditional way still a thing anymore? As I've been lacking and I feel like I only post once a month these days. Wh...
Follow this blog
Labels
© cyndork 2012. All rights reserved.. Powered by Blogger.
0 notes :