Popular Posts
-
Convo between me and Faith xD Emily Dean - totally gonna pwn you and your stupid green dotty dino
-
So I'm actually writing this through my GMAIL because it takes freaking long to log into blogger (okay, not that long but still....) I w...
-
As you can see, I have revamped my blog! No more am I constrained to the 'box' layout. I am FREE! It was so simple. I had always wan...
-
douka ima dake wa furimukanaide please don't look at me right now yuugare sawagu kaze the sun's set, the wind's blowing fure...
-
Happy Birthday to the Emily's!!! Quote: " When I was complaining about a “long distance relationship between Kobe and Kyoto” Gran...
Follow this blog
Labels
© cyndork 2012. All rights reserved.. Powered by Blogger.


I love it. It's simpler and cute and those fat, rather vintage looking birds are so... scrumptious looking.
ReplyDeleteWell... in a non-creepy, non-edible way of course.
Actually, I really liked the old one as well - pink and all.
It's../kind of hard to say.
Wow. I love your layout! :D I'm so jealous. Drop me a comment if you want to be friends! :D <3
ReplyDelete