Popular Posts
-
One of those rare blogger moments where you post two posts in one day for your favourite book. (One of my favourite books) So after hal...
-
This is my first Haruki Murakami book ever! I just happened to find it in a bookstore one day, I was like so happy because I have been look...
-
So, school is tomorrow. First year of YEAR 11! That's right, two more years until I graduate and finally become an adult and go to unive...
-
My Desk Tour not Room Tour because it's still too messy. I have a really sore throat and currently sound like a man so I muted the voice...
-
Day Two: Nine things about yourself. 1) I love food but am a super picky eater, I only eat really yummy stuff and if I don't like it, I...
Follow this blog
Labels
© cyndork 2012. All rights reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

0 notes :