Archive
Popular Posts
-
I went to the Fremantle Street Arts Festival (FSAF?) on Saturday with a group of friends and there were heaaapps of people there. I went wi...
-
The past, one or two years, I have found myself to be in the middle of the whirlpool of the strength of my faith and the relationship I have...
-
He's been away for too long! I remember him from Goog S and now he just got hotter >< I really like the chorus it goes like thi...
-
When I look back at last year, it feels like nothing much even happened but then I realise that I started university and managed to survive ...
-
Convo between me and Faith xD Emily Dean - totally gonna pwn you and your stupid green dotty dino
Follow this blog
Labels
© cyndork 2012. All rights reserved.. Powered by Blogger.
0 notes :